Google AdSense

Monday 5 February 2018

Kylie Jenner baby: Reality star gives birth to girl, apologizes for keeping fans in the dark

American reality TV star Kylie Jenner has announced the birth of her child with rapper Travis Scott, after months of rumors surrounding her pregnancy.


The 20-year-old Jenner said in an Instagram post that her "beautiful, healthy baby girl" arrived on February 1 and apologized to fans for keeping her pregnancy a secret.

"I'm sorry for keeping you in the dark through all the assumptions," Jenner wrote.

"I understand you're used to me bringing you along on all my journeys.

"My pregnancy was one I chose not to do in front of the world."

She says pregnancy was, "the most beautiful, empowering and life-changing experience".


Jenner says her daughter is healthy and beautiful.

Check out the full post below...


No comments:

Post a Comment