Google AdSense

Sunday 24 September 2023

#BBNaijaAllStars: "I'm ready to walk out of this place but before I go I'll beat you" - CeeC warns Ilebaye

 

CeeC, a housemate in the BBNaija Season 8 All-Stars edition show, issued a warning to fellow housemate Ilebaye, threatening to beat her and leave the house.

It remains unclear what prompted CeeC's outburst or why she directed this threat at Ilebaye.

The female housemate, CeeC was heard calling out Ilebaye's name while cautioning her.

In her warning to Ilebaye, CeeC said,

"I'm ready to walk out of this place but before I go I'll beat you."

"i gave you 2 strikes and I'm ready to give you the third one, I have younger sister that is 26, I'm 6 years older than her."

"No be to talk to cowries that juju won't work on my side, person no fit, no reach me for anything for outside."

No comments:

Post a Comment